Topband: ARRL CW Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ARRL CW Contest
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 18:01:32 -0000
I came on 160m a couple of times during Friday night, but only worked 15 NA
stations, as conditions seemed poor.

Saturday night I was doing a late night gig, so didn't get home until
03.30Z. However, conditions seemed much better!

After working everyone I heard, I then found a channel and called CQ, and
got lots of takers . . . eventually had to give up and go to bed around
05.30 as I was falling asleep!

But managed to work a total of 67 NA stations, which I was pretty pleased
with.

I still have a fairly high local noise problem, which OFCOM are still trying
to track down . . . so apologies if you were one of the stations that called
me that I couldn't quite pull out of the noise.

73 Roger G3YRO