Topband: 160M Conditions - CQWW

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160M Conditions - CQWW
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 17:59:38 -0000
I wouldn't say conditions were GOOD last night, as the NA big guns are
normally several S units stronger over here, but they were OK.

I didn't get home from work til 0330Z last night (doing extra gigs for a
couple of weeks)

But I came on for just over an hour and managed to work 35 NA stations, most
came back first call, so pretty pleased with how I'm getting out.

However, I never call CQ in these contests, as I don't want to waste time
getting called by dozens of EU stations! I heard quite a few other NA
stations, but couldn't call them, as they were working other people . . . if
some of them had put out CQ calls, I expect I could have notched up many
more.

Will be on about the same time tonight to see if there's anyone else on I
haven't already worked.

73 Roger G3YRO