Re: Topband: spot

To: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: spot
From: uy0zg via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 07:49:52 +0200
Hi folks

Unfortunately, there are more and more collectors on this list than lovers of 160m.

http://www.arrl.org/system/dxcc/view/DXCC-160M-20230109-USLetter.pdf

I, for example, am interested in another (live) process - the indicators of daily work with DX.

For example, today I have CFM LotW 880 different callsigns from the U.S. from AA1K - and to WZ8P

Unfortunately, I can't lead a full life now (and not just on the radio)...

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua