Re: Topband: Kites?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Kites?
From: Boye Christensen via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 21:36:53 +0100
Hi

Keep in mind a 1/2 wave vertical feeding inpedance 1-3 Kohm this means high voltage ?

ON4UN tried on his isolated tover for 164m 40m high to do so on 80 m, and only worked on low power ?

Ended up with 4 1/4 wave slopers on the top 80m  the best vertical will be a 3/8 wave concerning feeding impedance

73 Boye