Topband: W1AW/0 Kansas on 160M

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: W1AW/0 Kansas on 160M
From: Drew Vonada-Smith <drew@whisperingwoods.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 16:37:22 +0000
Hi Topbanders,

Some of you may know that a competitive year-long "Volunteers On The Air"
(VOTA) event of W1AW/x operations by state has been organized by ARRL.  I will
be the contact point for the Kansas operation, which will be from Jan 18 to 24.
 I am hoping to activate the call for a few hours each day, both morning and
evening, on 160 CW from my station.

I hope to work lots of you!  If anyone is in need of a schedule to work KS or
Leavenworth Cty on 160, or just really wants the W1AW/0 contact and you need a
particular time slot, let me know and I will try and accommodate you.

For Kansas stations,  drop me a note if you'd like to activate the call from
your station!  We have lots of slots open, 160 through VHF (no WARC).

73,
Drew K3PA