Topband: CW Activity

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CW Activity
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 11:21:14 -0000
Well given the comments about lack of DX activity on 160m, I'm going to
start the promotion of a Wednesday CW Activity Night again. (I hadn't
bothered this Season up til now, due partly to very poor conditions, and
also my recent Noise problem)

There has traditionally been DX activity on Saturday night/Sunday morning .
. . but I figure a lot of people have family commitments at the weekend.
That's why I picked a mid-week day a few years ago to try and encourage
people to all come on the band at the same time.

As previously, I will post a Reminder on here each week - if you're not
interested, please just ignore these messages!

73 Roger G3YRO