Re: Topband: Topband 160 Today ( Nov 15th)

To: "'topband@contesting.com'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband 160 Today ( Nov 15th)
From: W3HKK@roadrunner.com
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 15:28:31 +0000
Woke up just before SR, staggered into the shack, and heard HL5IVL
peaking 569 but with deep QSB. Fired up the amp and called Kim four
times - all with no replies. Disappointed, wondering what was wrong, I
happened to notice the rig was connected to the dummy load. But by
that time, the sun was rising and Kim had faded out.

:<

PS But it would have been a memorable QSO!