Re: Topband: Top Band: Stew Perry Contest

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Top Band: Stew Perry Contest
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 10:44:26 -0700
I worked two JA's this morning near the end of the contest.
However, their signals were not very strong. One of them,
big gun JA5DQH, I had easily worked on phone last year.  But I would
say that the main problem with the fall edition of the
contest is simply limited activity.  By early in the evening,
I found that I couldn't get any response to my CQ's and
I could not find any S&P opportunities.

73
Rick N6RK