Re: Topband: RIP W7LR

To: 160 <topband@contesting.com>, Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: RIP W7LR
From: Brian Moran via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 15:34:15 +0000 (UTC)
 So sad to hear this! I had the pleasure of having lunch with him and his wife
a number of years ago at Visalia (IIRC). I always smile when I heard his call
on 160m. Even just now. Thanks for providing the audio clip Tree. I'd like to
think that all of us who've met him carry a little bit of Bob with us, and
though we don't hear him on the air, that he's still going to be putting out
his beverages the next Top Band season, just in different fields.-Brian N9ADG