Re: Topband: Surprise! Spring Stew is here

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Surprise! Spring Stew is here
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 12:00:42 -0800
On 3/12/2022 9:47 AM, Wes wrote:
Is there enough 2-meter EME activity these days to justify building a station to seek my 10th band DXCC?

Check out the VHF Slack group. There is 2M EME. W6GJB, WA6RJH, and I joined AG6EE at his 2M EME expedition to CM86 a few weeks ago.He's doing very impressive engineering things for his portable setups -- including built from scratch 4x9 arrays designed for very fast setup, power dividers that he mills, water cooled home brew amp.

73, Jim K9Y