Re: Topband: UA3AGW ??

To: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>, topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: UA3AGW ??
From: Eugene Popov /RA0FF/ via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 08:54:21 +0300
Nikolai, do you call your Ukrainian friends those whom you suspect or accuse of
some kind of fraud after each 160m contest?

This is not the place where you should write accusations and other nonsense
that you have been doing for years.
You sent a link to the TOPBanders Ukraine website, please move all your
internal proceedings inward.
Thanks!

73! Eugene, RA0FF
http://wwwq.qsl.net/ra0ff /