Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 18:16:15 -0000
Well it was great to hear so many stations on the band last night . . . and
conditions were really excellent at times.

I came on for about an hour from 00.20 . . . and again around 04.00 . . .
worked over 40 NA stations, right across to the mid-west, and had several S9
signal reports. (I also worked a station in India)

I'm sure some of the good turnout was due to people checking out their
stations ahead of the Contest this weekend . . . but it goes to show what
can be worked if people make the effort to come on the band !

(in reality, it was also much easier to work all these stations than it will
be in the Contest, with so much QRM from very strong EU stations!)

73 Roger G3YRO