Topband: Portable Flag Antenna for MF/HF Direction Finding (March 2021 Q

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Portable Flag Antenna for MF/HF Direction Finding (March 2021 QST)
From: Chris Maness <christopher.maness@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 07:58:02 -0800
To reference what antenna I have been experimenting with as far as
noise canceling check out March 2021 QST (page 33 on the digital
edition).  Also, I would like to rain proof mine (the ferrite xformer
and coax braid).  Not sure what the best thing for that would be.  I
have some roof pitch.  I am sure that would work, but I would never
have access to the xformer and coax on the little board again.  What
do you guys seal little isolation xformer binocular cores with?

Chris KQ6UP