Re: Topband: TB conditions at VE6WZ 2021 season

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: TB conditions at VE6WZ 2021 season
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 19:01:31 -0000
Hi Steve

I think one of the reasons I don't work you very often is because I don't
usually stay on the band late enough !

That's apart from my city noise level !  Also, for some strange reason
you're rarely as strong with me as others get you.

Really weird conditions the other night. With the new RBN I can see how my
signals compare with any other Europeans across the pond. There was clearly
some selective ducting going on, as for a while I was way stronger than
anyone else on the band, including OK1CF, DL8LAS and OZ7YY !

73 Roger G3YRO