Re: Topband: 1810

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 1810
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 11:11:39 -0700
If you have violated the terms of your license that should be a DQ.  Changing the frequency makes it even worse as it was an attempt to cover up the action. If USA makes contacts out of band in CQ WW or ARRL DX what happens to them?  Are the QSO's simply removed and the op admonished for the issues or worse?

For this contest, maybe the solution is to remove the bad contacts, warn all the participants and move on.  For those that altered their logs a DQ is fitting.

W0MU