Re: Topband: 160m today in DL

To: jimkinney@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m today in DL
From: Andree DL8LAS via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 14:01:23 +0000 (UTC)
nice Jim, I will be again on 1831 tonight and lsn for you....73 Andy DL8LAS

www.dl8las.com

  Am Mi., Dez. 22, 2021 at 14:41 schrieb Jim Kinney<jimkinney@bellsouth.net>:
Hi Andy,
Heard you in FL quite loud last night, but was playing with a new radio and
didn't have it all connected.
Will be listening tonight, hopefully all hooked up.
73, Jim WE4S

Get BlueMail for Android On Dec 22, 2021, at 2:57 AM, Andree DL8LAS via Topband