Topband: VL6M in the Stew Perry 160 meter test this weekend

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: VL6M in the Stew Perry 160 meter test this weekend
From: Phil Hartwell via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 08:56:05 +0800
Hi All,

In case some haven't heard, VK hams can apply for a "2x1" contest only callsign, with the following prefixes:- VJ, VK and VL. I will be operating in the Stew as VL6M.

This past week, I have resurrected my East and Northeast Beverage's, following last February's bush fire, now that all the fallen trees have been cleared.

So hopefully propagation to Stateside will be better than in recent weeks and our summertime QRM will give us a break, to enable some 15,000 to 18,000km Stateside QSO's.

73, Phil VK6GX and VL6M.

https://www.avg.com