Re: Topband: 3Y0I - interested observer

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 3Y0I - interested observer
From: William Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 10:43:44 -0500
Hi,

I have never been much of a contester nor 'rabid' DXer. On my small lot with modest antennae I don't stand any chance at all putting a QSO with this station in the log. I am going to try and at least hear them. The conditions I live with make an SWL log for them an accomplishment if I can do even that much. I will be watching here for more info as the expedition progresses.

73,

Bill KU8H

bark less - wag more