Re: Topband: Inv L corner insulator

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Inv L corner insulator
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 19:37:28 -0400

> Reminds me of the Engineers' interpretation of the glass being half
> empty or half full - It's actually larger than it needs to be.

Or the difference between an engineer and mathematician ...

Place an engineer and mathematician on one goal line of a football
field with a comely cheerleader on the other goal line.  If you tell
the engineer and mathematician the can go to her but can only go half
the distance at a time, the mathematician will walk off the field
saying "I can't get there".  The engineer will walk toward the
cheerleader saying "I can get close enough!"

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV