Topband: TopBand DownUnder

To: "'topband@contesting.com'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: TopBand DownUnder
From: W3HKK@roadrunner.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 19:44:10 +0000
Been reading the encouraging posts. So, I got up and heard good
activity, working:
VK3HJ - ZL1AZ - VK2WR at Ohio SR and up to 20 minutes after, when the
band faded out.

Gud to hear Luke, Dennis and Adrian coming through so well, through
moderate QRN. Unusually warm temps here for mid Sep. ( 85-88F) I took
an hour last week to tweak the 52' tall 1/4 wave INV-L. All 26 radials
are still coiled up and hanging from the walnut tree, until lawn
mowing season ends in mid Oct. Then I will uncurl them and retune
accordion inductor.

Heard AA1K this morning as well.