Re: Topband: 160 condx

To: List Mail <mail10@barefoothorse.com.au>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 condx
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 20:05:00 -0600
Luke,

Thanks for being QRV!
In fact thanks to VK3HJ, VK2WF, ZL1AZ, and VK3NX for being QRV on 160m almost
every day during our NA summer.
Every single day this summer that I have been at the radio before sunrise, one
or all of the above have been QRV and workable on 160m.
I am surprised that more NA is not QRV….especially from the WC.

My SS is now at 3:12z, and I have started listening for EU, but the geo-mag has
been stubbornly cycling ever week with elevated periods.  Lets hope things
settle down a bit for the winter trans-polar session.
I will try and remain active most evenings looking for EU on CW.

73, de steve ve6wz.