Re: Topband: Question on active vertical spacing

To: "'James Cizek'" <james.m.cizek@gmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Question on active vertical spacing
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 10:18:18 -0400
Hello James:

Responding on behalf of DX Engineering. I do not see your email in the que.

You can separate the antennas 1/4 wavelength for 160 and the operation will
also be OK on 80 meters.

You need the larger spacing so that the NCC-2 will work on 160.

If you have questions, please refer them directly to me.

VY 73
Tim K3LR
CEO DX Engineering