Topband: FW: 43’ 80 Meter Vertical

To: "'TopBand List'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FW: 43’ 80 Meter Vertical
From: <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 15:45:59 +0200
Aha, Joe is right!
Sorry, I assumed Low Band.
Sometimes it helps when one can READ!  ☹

NO PROBLEM:
https://www.dj0ip.de/vertical-antennas/80m-on-12m-pole/
Here you will find the typical lengths for 80m.
Of course lengths vary slightly from one QTH to the next.
The Top-Hat wires are about 20 ft. long.  Same rules.  Use thin wire for the
top-hats.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)
May the Sunspots be with Us!