Topband: VE6WZ remote construction video

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VE6WZ remote construction video
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 17:47:07 -0600
I was honoured to be one of 6 asked to present a slideshow to the Contest Club
of Ontario 2021 Midwinter Zoom virtual meeting.
Today I made a few edits and uploaded the presentation to my YouTube channel.

The video may be of interest to some here on the TB reflector since I show how
I designed and built the station from the very beginning.
There are many photos and explanations of the 160m TX array, and my 160m RX
system as well as station control and switching.

(The video quality is less than ideal since this was recorded live over Zoom)

Video link here: https://youtu.be/94X5zOEAW2g <https://youtu.be/94X5zOEAW2g>

73, de steve ve6wz