Topband: W7 Propagation 3/29/2021

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: W7 Propagation 3/29/2021
From: Bob Kile <midnight18@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 16:35:13 +0000
Out of the blue with continuous solar disruptions and high A and K indexes an opening occurred last evening. A Index zero and K index less than 1 the band was a bit noisy, typical of Spring time levels. Miracles do happen.

I worked SM5EDX and SM3EVR from AZ QTH before I discovered my power level was only 25W! OK1CF made it into the log as well. Heard but not worked G3PQA, G3YRO and DL8LAS. Then the bell struck. At 04:00 UTC I lost remote Internet connection for the rest of the evening. :(

160m the magic band....

Bob W7RH

--
W7RH DM35OJ

 “Small is the number of people who see with their eyes and think with their minds.”
– Albert Einstein