Re: Topband: Stew Perry Contest

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry Contest
From: List Mail <mail10@barefoothorse.com.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 11:17:32 +1100
Conditions were terrible here on the weekend. Storm static on Saturday night
and poor propagation, and continuing poor propagation on Sunday night but with
less storm static. I heard a few NA stations, but none responded to my calls.
I worked one JA station in the Contest.
73, Luke VK3HJ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10