Re: Topband: New Inv-L Questions

To: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: New Inv-L Questions
From: Dave Cuthbert <telegrapher9@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 07:10:19 -1000
Hi Pete.

Modeling your antenna with the horizontal wire 30' above GND an EZNEC sweep
across the band shows R varying from 27 to 34 ohms with X varying from -j55
to +j55 ohms.

Modeling your antenna with the horizontal wire 50' above GND an EZNEC sweep
across the band shows R varying from 27 to 34 ohms with X varying from -j48
to +j49 ohms.

Modeling your antenna with the horizontal wire 70' above GND an EZNEC sweep
across the band shows R varying from 27 to 34 ohms with X varying from -j44
to +j44 ohms.

EZNEC, NEC-2
0.005/13 GND
Radials 1' above GND
Loss resistance added to achieve 30 ohms resistive at 1900kHz
Horizontal length adjusted for resonance at 1900kHz

  Dave KH6AQ (formerly WX7G)