Re: Topband: Important Alert

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Important Alert
From: Roy Morgan <k1lky68@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 19:41:26 -0500
Tree and others,

Good advice.

I suspected this was phishing.  Another one I got recently asked “Do you have a
Google account?”

Earlier, I got on many venders lists for Health Improvements, supplements, and
so on.  It has taken me some time to get off of them all. Key words/phrases I
look for include:

(Any use of the word “alert”)
Breakthrough food research
Secret discovery
Big Pharma is going crazy about this revelation
Don’t feed your dog this three foods
Combat and prevent cancer
Benefits Alert
Final Da! 24 Hour flash sale
Why Collagen doesn’t work
Item Update: Price Drop!
New E-Book
Watch this revealing video now!
Experts unveil the secrets about anxiety
Urgent: Please open before (date)
ATTN WOMEN: do this to avoid …..
One cup at bedtime shrinks belly fat
Immunity tea

Note: this message has little to do with topband. Feel free to delete it.

> On Feb 14, 2021, at 2:36 PM, Tree <tree@kkn.net> wrote:
>
> When in doubt - if you see a message that has nothing to do with topband -
> delete it and move on.
>
> Tree

Roy Morgan
K1LKY since 1958