Re: Topband: FST4

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FST4
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 21:14:19 -0800
On 2/2/2021 8:34 PM, Mark Lunday wrote:
What dial frequency, please?  My WSJT-X 2.3.0 doesn't have any frequencies for
160..

You get them if you go to the frequency list and do a reset. It's in the Quick Start Guide for FST4 and FST4W. On 160, dial frequency is 1839. I'm there now, was calling CQ for a while with 5W. The guide suggests 1500 Hz offset, but that puts you in the FT8 watering hole. I'm using 1050 Hz offset, because I have some kind of an intermod on 1840. I'm set for FST4-60. PSKReporter either doesn't know about FST4 or no one is there to hear me.

I can lay on some more power if you like. Email in the shack is k9yc01@gmail.com

73, Jim K9YC