Topband: CQ WW 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQ WW 160
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 09:51:52 -0000
Well I came on for a total of 3 hours on Friday night . . .

I thought conditions were fair . . . managed to work 64 NA stations, a total
of 23 States, plus Virgin Islands and Mexico. So was quite pleased with
that.

Also managed to get through the absurd contest pileup and work Mongolia and
Thailand.

Came on Saturday for half an hour, but conditions were at least 10dB down on
previous night. Plus I had already worked almost everyone I could hear -
managed about 10 more NA stations.

There were about 4 NA stations on throughout the Contest that were pretty
strong who didn't seem to copy ANY of the dozens of EU stations calling them
!

Oh and I did try calling CQ NA for about 15 mins . . . but I kept getting
dozens of EU stations calling me, so stopped doing that !

Roger G3YRO