Re: Topband: Stew Perry Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry Contest
From: Gene Smar via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 12:55:04 -0500
Electric utilities used to use (ca 1980s) something called power-on nozzles
or similar spelling to extinguish fires at energized substations.  These
nozzles were kept inside the stations hung on the chain link fence in
specifically identified boxes for FD use.  The nozzles broke up the water
stream into individual droplets so there was never a continuous stream
connecting the FD members and the possibly energized equipment.

I presume Stan was only joking.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F