Re: Topband: I identified signal on 1.825 MHz this morning

To: "'Don Kirk'" <wd8dsb@gmail.com>, "'topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: I identified signal on 1.825 MHz this morning
From: Jon Zaimes via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 07:33:55 -0500
It is 10db over S9 here in central Delaware, peaking on NW Beverages. Much
weaker  spur from it covering 1823.5 as well (strong enough to cover HL5IVL).

Jon P. Zaimes, AA1K
Tower climber for hire
http://www.aa1k.us/
Cell: 302-632-2353

Reviews of AA1K tower work on eham website:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/12922

Hug your favorite tower every day, and always stay connected to it.