Re: Topband: Dimensions Super Kaz delta

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Dimensions Super Kaz delta
From: Mail 10 <mail10@barefoothorse.com.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 09:24:52 +1000
Why don't you add one metre more to your pole?

I have Beverage antennas here, supported by 4 m treated pine poles. This leaves 3 m above ground and one metre in the ground. This is barely high enough for me to drive the tractor under the wires. Also, where the Beverage wires cross the laneway in the middle of the farm, they must be higher, in case a fire truck needs to pass. I simply added some pieces of 75 x 35 mm timber to extend the poles where necessary. It is very easy to screw these extensions to the pine poles using galvanised 10g screws.

73,

Luke VK3HJ