Re: Topband: CW Activity Last Night

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: CW Activity Last Night
From: VE6WZ Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 15:27:58 -0600 (MDT)
Roger,

Last night I had CW QSOs with OZ7YY, OK1CF, OK1TP, IV3PRK, SM4DHF and ON7PQ.
Most signals were very solid. It was great to connect t with Luis.

I have had between 3 and 6 EU QSOs every night for the last week. I heard your
CQ a few nights ago and called but you didn’t hear me. I was CQ last night
along with a few others from NA.
Indeed the band is alive!

My radio time is limited because I am visiting my daughter and helping with the
grandkids since she just delivered baby three a few days ago :-)
I am set up on the kitchen table when time allows and connect to my remote with
the laptop.

73, de Steve ve6wz

From Babcocks iPhone