Topband: Japan report

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Japan report
From: Nagi <nagi@nmt.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 15:09:21 +0900
Conditions today were very quiet here in Japan also.
This evening I worked AA1K, N4VN, W1XX and N4XD.
Jon's signal was stably received for nearly an hour.

QSO with John W1XX is very difficult even in good winter DX season,
and it is surprising that it can be worked at this time.

73,  Aki  JA5DQH
akitonagi@gmail.com