Re: Topband: activity this morning topband

To: Andree DL8LAS <dl8las@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: activity this morning topband
From: Jim Kinney <jimkinney@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 09:02:51 -0400
Hey Andy,
I heard you on ft8 at 0253, -24dB, then later on cw, but the static crashes
were really bad here in central FL.

I left the radio on all night, with wsjt-x running.  Between 0400 and 0500 it
copied 11 EU stations, up from 1 the night before.  Unfortunately no ZL or 3D
this morning.
Not scientific, but it looks promising.  I'll keep listening.
73,
Jim WE4S

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​