Topband: Late Summer Surprise

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Late Summer Surprise
From: W7RH <midnight18@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 14:41:29 +0000
Greetings 160m diehards,

As we come into the 2020 Fall 160m season mother nature through some treats out last evening around 0300UTC. First in the log was John SM5EDX who holds the distinction of the last EU QSO of past season and the first QSO of the new Fall operating season. Also worked was  Yuri EB5A. Neither were rag chew quality but made it through high levels of late summer QRN. It almost reminds of the 2006 season. Hopefully it will continue!

73

Bob W7RH

--
W7RH DM35qj

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our
humanity." - Albert Einstein