Re: Topband: CW Activity

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: CW Activity
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 16:19:09 -0700
I can't speak for others, but the last two mornings here in S. AZ have been pretty quiet.  I worked ZL yesterday and two VKs this morning and I use my TX inverted-l on RX.  This is supposed to be our rainy (thunderstorm) season, but we are having record high temperatures and record low rainfall, so not too many local storms.  When we do have them, they are usually our afternoon and evening (your sunrise) making the band unusable, even if the antennas are connected, which they usually are not.

Wes  N7WS