Re: Topband: maybe off subject but ...

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: maybe off subject but ...
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 15:30:16 -0700
Google is not really your friend, but it can come in handy.

PC World had this to say:

"You can launch most DOS apps in a 32-bit version of Windows 7 simply by double-clicking the DOS program's .exe or .com file. If it doesn't work, or if there are problems, right-click the file and select /Properties./ Click the /Compatibility /tab. Check the /"Run this program in compatibility mode for" /option and select an older version of Windows. You may have to do some experimenting to find the right one."

Wes  N7WS