Re: Topband: Quick Favor

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Quick Favor
From: Martin <dm4im@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 18:29:25 +0200
Seems like Tom Vickers mail address is compromised like some weeks ago someone else's mail was compromised. I replied to that mail which was coming in directly, not via this reflector. The recipient - not Tom Vickers then - answered my reply with a proposal to pay him a 100$ amazon gift card for his daughter, because for some reason his amazon account wasn't working. Somebody wants to make money , it seems. Do not reply. I told him to p**s off.

Sorry if that has been discussed here before.

--

73, Martin DM4iM