Re: Topband: (no subject)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: (no subject)
From: GEORGE WALLNER <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 11:08:20 -0400
During the past week I have been surprised by the good propagation between FL and EU. I have a noisy home QTH and do not have an RX antenna now (rebuilding it). The noise on the TX antenna here is S8. Many EU stations were well over that and the QSO-s were easy and pleasant. Very rare from here. I was running only 600 W but every EU station I called came back on the first call. TX antenna is just a 55' tall inverted L. (The ground is good though: salt-water.) Still...

Good CONDX on TB! Take advantage of them while they last.

73 and CU,
George,
AA7JV

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 14:23:18 +0000