Topband: Spurious transmissions on 1830 khz by CKTB (610 kHz)

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Spurious transmissions on 1830 khz by CKTB (610 kHz)
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:00:26 -0400
>>Maybe some of our two trillion dollar aid package can be sent to Canada. Perhaps a mere $100,000 would let them replace their troublesome guy wires with commercial grade Phillystran.

This pandemic is very serious business. I would not waste any money uselessly. Tragically, a lot more money than we can print will be needed after all is said and done.

As for CKTB, being so close to the border, it's likely covered by international treaty. A call to the FCC may be all that is needed on your side.

73 de Vince, VA3VF