Re: Topband: DXCC Committee.

To: topband reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: DXCC Committee.
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 18:01:08 -0400

On 2020-03-23 17:45, George Dubovsky wrote:

Perhaps you never heard of P5RS7. I've got a card.

Yes, I did.

The term "Slim" has a different meaning then. To me, the "Slim" is the 'funny' guy that answers the deserving pretending to be the DX.

In the case you describe, it was not a "Slim" in my book. There is no way the DXCC Desk would disqualify people for submitting those cards. By the way, those cards are legit, the contact took place with the alleged entity, but the entity turned out to be fake.

73 de Vince, VA3VF