Topband: DXCC Committe.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: DXCC Committe.
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 16:24:43 -0400
<Pollyanna mode ON>

I was under the impression the DXCC desk disqualified the OP for suspecting that a doctored card had been submitted for a bogus contact. I was wrong, my apologies.

There is no reason to disqualify a 'supplicant' simply for submitting a "mildly damaged" card.

<Pollyanna mode OFF>

I'm waiting for the posting saying the disqualification should be reversed, as it was an infringement of the applicant's Civil Rights, the result of an unauthorized DXCC desk 'sting operation'.

The best guidance so far was the one about contacting the DXpedition, if still possible, and ask for another card.

73 de Vince, VA3VF