Topband: DXCC committe

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: DXCC committe
From: Jarda <ok1rd@ok1rd.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 16:49:14 +0100
O.K. guys.

watching the discussion about " my matter " and let me specify that material QSL is exactly same as I have from other band it means there is a label over clean basic QSL confirmed over by original QSL manager stamp. The label do not cover any other data below it. It is therefore not a modified QSL. The one has the same look as others origin from other band. Advertising W9JJ is completely misleading. Because I wanted to be correct I asked for appraisal of damage rate what he well described and because I did not find any expedition log so just to find if qso is in log. Decent dealings don't pay off. What I could reach more when was nr. 1 ?