Topband: CQ...CQ...CQ

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQ...CQ...CQ
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 21:40:17 -0000
I couldn't agree more Steve . . .

That has been the whole idea of my suggesting Wednesday for a CW DX night on
160m, to at least get everyone on the band on the same evening (rather than
a few people spread out on different nights).

It seemed to work LAST season . . . I would often work over 30 NA stations .
. . but there has been far less activity this winter.

In fact my experience has been that there are often EU stations calling CQ
DX, but very few NA stations on (which is surprising, as I believe there are
far more stations in NA that put out a decent signal on Top Band!)

Conditions were really good over the weekend, so maybe we'll get some
activity tonight . . .

73 Roger G3YRO