Re: Topband: Spring SPDC

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Spring SPDC
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 18:32:36 +0200
Hi

https://www.kkn.net/stew/stew_rules.html

I plan to wait for the American and Canadian stations all night and morning.

Do not forget about the morning in the 16th zone!

Details         UY0ZG   VE6WZ   2020-03-12 03:33:00     160M    CW      1.80000
        CANADA

-----
And do not be afraid of the coronovirus.
We have ( Ukraine, Russia ..) coronovirus since 1917. But we are alive :-))

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua