Re: Topband: Experiences with toploaded vertical with spiderbeam pole?

To: Henk Remijn PA5KT <pa5kt@remijn.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Experiences with toploaded vertical with spiderbeam pole?
From: Don Field <don.field@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 13:56:36 +0000
Henk

Don't spend 139 Euro on a piece of wire! For DXpeditions (ZL7G, ZC4A, TX6G,
etc, etc) we use an 18m Spiderpole with T loading. But we take out the top
section (maybe the top two, I forget) because they are not strong enough.
At the base, a simple matching network, costing a few Euros (easily
calculated with EZNEC or similar). Plenty of radials and great success!

Don G3XTT