Re: Topband: recording off the air

Subject: Re: Topband: recording off the air
From: f6ira <f6ira@sfr.fr>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 16:35:42 +0100
Win-test do that very fine.  http://www.win-test.com/ You can listen QSO by AltGr+ Enter command keys. Some options permit to extract and save QSO, extract time stamps for push all QSO contest on web pages with 3thparty wtQSOplayer script. Gilles F6IRA

Dxlabs supports this.
https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RecordAudio    N1MM logger+ has a
recording mechanism but there is a bunch of apps that could do this.  As
all the top contesters for many contesters much record the contest for
possible review.

W0MU