Topband: Fwd: RE: ON4UN SK --- NOT CORRECT

To: topband@contesting.com, terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Topband: Fwd: RE: ON4UN SK --- NOT CORRECT
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 13:49:52 -0800 (PST)
Hello friends,

I must correct my previous posting about ON4UN being a SK. He is not. It was
his friend and I heard it wrong. Please forgive my mistake. My hearing isn't
what it used to be and I'm afraid I really messed up with this. I just had my
hearing checked and if you have ever gone thru one of those test where they ask
you to repeat the words you might understand how the old 'rumor' game can
imitate real life. Like 20% understanding or less in crowds. Anyway, this is
the correct info from the source. Once again I definitely got this wrong so
please accept my apologies. I did ask and got permission to pass this on.

Terry, KI7M